I changed out my [ac compressor](/topics-ac-compressor-fo...

I changed out my [ac compressor](/topics-ac-compressor-ford/) and I’m not getting any cod air . The ac clutch was screaming and it wasn’t cooling right before I decided to change the compressor. I vacuumed the system and pressure ...

I changed out my [ac compressor](/topics-ac-compressor-ford/) and I’m not getting any cod air . The ac clutch was screaming and it wasn’t cooling right before I decided to change the compressor. I vacuumed the system and pressure tested and did everything correct. I also changed out the orif tube. The compressor is engaging and full of Freon . Gauges show the same on low and high Mechanic's Assistant: Has the clutch been slipping? Are you having any trouble shifting? Ac clutch not slipping Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car? 2008 f350 super duty Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F350 yourself? What have you tried so far? Yeah. I changed the ac compressor Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you? The truck is a 6.4 diesel

Automotive Expert
**Bradley Jordan** **Nissan, Subaru, and Infiniti Master Technician** **ASE Master Tech All Makes** **Let me take a moment to review your request.** **_You may be prompted for a phone call, this optional as the request is automatic._** double-check your orifice tube. if installed backwards it will have equal pressures.

I put it back the way the old one came out. White end facing the cab
Automotive Expert
YOU HAVE ONE OF 2 THINGS YOU GOT A FAULTY COMPRESSOR OR EXPANSION TUBE.
Automotive Expert
**If you need more help, just follow up with your question and I can give you more information.** **it was my pleasure to help you today, exceptional service is my goal and I hope I provided** **Exceptional service for you today. Good luck with your repairs and have a wonderful day**