Q: For some reason I am getting diesel fuel in my coolant to the point it makes it overflow.

I blew the motor up in my 99 Super Duty I need a new motor so I found a used one on Craigslist and had some people put it in but now I'm getting diesel fuel in my coolant does anyone know how that could happen?

Hi there. The engine that you go has a blown head gasket. The fuel is leaking from the combustion chamber to the cooling system and causing the diesel to get into the cooling system and make the coolant bubble out of the coolant reservoir. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you troubleshoot the reasons for having diesel fuel in the cooling system.

3. For some reason I am getting diesel fuel in my coolant to the point it makes it overflow.