Q: Flashing lighting bolt and traction light on, truck will not go over 2000rpm

My 2007 Dodge Durango has a flashing lighting bolt and my traction light is on. When I am driving I can no speed up on my own like I want to. It idles funny in park also it will not reave past 2000rpm

A: The lightning bolt light in the Dodge Duran...

The lightning bolt light in the Dodge Durango is related to the throttle body. The throttle body is what is responsible for delivery of fuel to your car's engine. This can come on for a couple of different reasons. Commonly, when they get dirty or collect excess carbon, this can happen. This can also happen as a result of a loose wire as well. I would start with checking either of those possibilities. If either of those does not work, I would suggest having an expert mechanic, such as one from Your Mechanic come to your home to diagnose the your warning light and help you with a repair.