Q: Fans working on 4th setting only

Fan working on highest setting only, no air blown out at settings 1 2 or 3

Blower speed in your application is controlled by a replaceable resistor block in the blower motor circuit. If various blower fan speeds have become unusable, and you are now left with only one speed, a common cause is the resistor block has failed. If so, the service to request is replacement of the blower motor resistor block. Prior to replacement, of course, the mechanic will check the resistor block for continuity (i.e., specified resistance in ohms) at each position just to be sure that failure of the block is the cause. There are other possibilities, of course, including faults with the blower switch and the plug connection on the back of the switch. If you want these diagnostic steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a non functioning cabin heater diagnostic and the responding mechanic will get this resolved for you, in your case most likely by replacing the resistor block. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic.

3. Fans working on 4th setting only