Q: Fans working on 4th setting only

Fan working on highest setting only, no air blown out at settings 1 2 or 3

3. Fans working on 4th setting only

Q: Q: Door not closing.

Ford actually issued a recall regarding faulty door latches. I suggest calling your local Ford dealer with the VIN of your vehicle to see if it is covered. If not, a trained mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, can install a...

Q: No crank no start no shift. AC blower and cruise control not working. All dash lights on. Can jump 12v to crank fuse and start

Hi there. I think you are on the right track. If you have good fuses both under the hood, and at the internal fuse panel, but don't have 12 volt "supply" voltage to the fuses, there is quite likely a...

Q: 2007 galant es blower motor resistor or transistor

Your vehicle is equipped with a blower motor resistor block. It is a modular, replaceable assembly and the part is different for Galants with and without A/C systems. If your blower motor is not functioning, failure of the resistor block...