Q: Fans working on 4th setting only

Fan working on highest setting only, no air blown out at settings 1 2 or 3

3. Fans working on 4th setting only

Q: Ford Fiesta in Limp Mode after car battery died and was "jumped."

Hi there: There are a few general steps for resetting the ECM to disengage the limp mode activation, as long as you're 100% sure there are no transmission issues. Bring your car to a complete stop. Shift your...

Q: 2005 dodge Caravan overheated air conditioner is blowing heat one of the fans was not working so I replaced it air conditioner sti

Hello, thank you for writing in. If you have not resolve the issue(s) that caused the vehicle to overheat in the first place, then you need to start there. Do so by checking the level of your coolant, the radiator...

Q: Q: Blower motor not working

If your heater only blows when the setting is on high, this may suggest that you have a faulty blower motor resistor. The highest speed setting may still work because in most cars in the highest fan speed settings the...