Q: Shocks

Can you put HD shocks on a non HD truck

A: As long as the shock fits without hitting a...

As long as the shock fits without hitting any components you should have no problems.

Q: getting a constant knocking noise when the ride is bumpy

If the struts are not securely attached to the strut mount that is bolted to the top of the spring tower, and/or bearing plate is loose, that can cause knocking noises. In addition, loose sway bar linkages, ball joints, tie...

Q: Can I get front struts for 2013 Kia optima 2.0 turbo somewhere other than dealership?

Front struts on this vehicle are only available from the dealer. Rear shocks are available as aftermarket parts but I recommend you buy the rear shocks from the dealer as well. Although this may seem disappointing, and the cost is...

Q: Why are my strut mounts failing

The shoulder on aftermarket struts at the top of the piston is sometimes designed such that you have to put a washer or washers underneath the strut retaining nut in order to properly tighten the piston to the mount. Also,...