Q: Q: Shocks

Can you put HD shocks on a non HD truck

As long as the shock fits without hitting any components you should have no problems.

Q: Rear end noise when going over bumps

You will need to replace the rear stabilizer bar, bushings and brackets using a new design part number from Mazda using kit part number B3Y0-28--10X. This is a new design that will fix the noise you are having. The part...

Q: Do you reccomend replacing the rear self leveling air shocks with just standard gas shocks, or stick with the self leveling?

The rear coil springs that were installed on the vehicle in the load leveling versus non load leveling models are different (I checked the GM parts catalog to confirm). Inasmuch as the spring and the shock were matched for handling...

Q: Can I replace suspension springs to soften ride?

Hi, thanks for writing in. You may want to check into the different Sena-Trac rear shocks for the vehicle. The shocks may soften the ride. These vehicles are known for a harsh ride and these shocks may help. If you...