Q: Q: Shocks

Can you put HD shocks on a non HD truck

As long as the shock fits without hitting any components you should have no problems.

Q: Rear shock creaks when turning steering wheel.

If the shock has worn out bushings or the U bracket was overtightened it may be hitting metal to metal and U bracket is rubbing metal of shock. Check bracket and shock bushings.

Q: When do I replace my struts/shocks? They've never been replaced.

The suspension should be inspected at every regular service. You should only replace the struts and shocks if it's necessary. There is no set scheduled interval to replace them. They usually last 6 to 10 years in your case they...

Q: shakes really bad when driving

Hello. I suggest you have steering and suspension evaluation done on your vehicle. The shaking you are describing is likely coming from a control arm bushing, or shocks and struts. A technician should be able to pinpoint which component it's...