Q: Fan not working. Replaced. Replaced relays. Coolant is leaking now?

Fan stopped working. Replaced it. Still not working. Replaced both relays. Fan still not working. Now coolant is leaking thru top. Will changing the thermostat help? What next

A: Hi, thanks for writing in. This may be a re...

Hi, thanks for writing in. This may be a result of a short in the cooling fan wiring. I would suggest checking this to be sure there is proper connectivity and that the power to the fans is supplied properly. The coolant overflowing may be a result of both the fans not working and the thermostat sticking or needing to be replaced. I would suggest first checking the connectivity of the wires to the fan as mentioned above. If this does not solve your problem, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this issue for you, and make or suggest any repairs as needed.