Q: Exaust system

I need to replace the flex part that connects the manifold to the exaust. My issue is I don't know what the part is called or if the one I found is the right part.

Hello, thank you for writing in. While most components in the exhaust system have their own name, the piece of pipe that connects the exhaust manifold crossover pipe to the catalytic converter is considered part of the converter, or known as the "inlet pipe to the converter". You may also be referencing the pipe that leads from the two sides of the manifold to the converter’s inlet pipe, and that is known as the crossover pipe. Some look like a bendy straw, which may be why you are refering to it as a "flex" pipe. While we do not have diagrams to add at this point in time, you may want to look up an "exhaust system diagram" for your vehicle, and find an appropriate diagram. For further help repairing your issue, contact our service department.

3. Exaust system