Q: Estimate what will cost to own a 2010 bmw x5 mileage 80000 for a year

I dont have an issue yet

A: The cost of ownership for this vehicle will...

The cost of ownership for this vehicle will vary greatly depending on if major work is needed. Brakes, tires, or any other large cost maintenances may be necessary in the near future. Most vehicles maintenance costs will be less than $3000 a year, excluding major repairs and depending on the amount of miles that are driven. If you run into any issues or just need help maintaining your car, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home or office to service your vehicle.