Q: Engine will not start after minor overhaul of heads (cracked) and cam work.

engine burning a little oil some smoke on start up. Pulled heads we think one of the valve seals was letting oil by. Sent heads to be cleaned found out both had cracks. My son took the cam and had some work done on it. Reinstalled cam, heads, new oil pump, cap, rotor, water pump, timing chair. Everything reinstalled tdc correct and the rotor adjusted, put in battery it will crank but will not start, odor of gas from intake so we believe it is getting fuel, it just crank does not even sputter.

3. Engine will not start after minor overhaul of heads (cracked) and cam work.