Q: Engine Steer bar??

I have a knocking on the front right corner, especially when turning right. Thought it was wish bone, but have been told it is the engine steer bar, however, I can't find a engine steer bar anywhere! is there another name for it? or what is it? can anyone help or have a link to a picture of one?

That noise can be caused by several things. The inner and outer tie rods, a bad strut mount, failing CV joints, or another suspension component. You can try to jack the vehicle up and shake the wheel to try and find the source of the noise. If you need help determining the cause of the noise, I suggest having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the sound in person in order to have this repaired properly.

3. Engine Steer bar??