Q: Engine stalling

I bought a new motorcycle a month ago. Engine seems to be stalling while driving and sometimes it backed up but sometimes it completely shuts off. I am from India. Motorcycle-Pulsar 200. It is Carbureted. It's has three spark plugs for better combustion I think. Any suggestions.

Hi there. Unfortunately, we do not offer mechanical repairs or service on motorcycles; only cars, trucks and SUV’s sold in the United States. You might find it helpful to look online for a forum for the make and model of motorcycle you have or speak with a local motorcycle mechanic to get the advice you are seeking.

3. Engine stalling