Q: Engine squeaks when car is on.

Engine is squeaking when started, idling, and driving. I am going on a long trip and need an overall inspection.

3. Engine squeaks when car is on.

Q: Trouble running when the engine warms up, dash lights on - 2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca

The P0137/P0157 codes indicate the "rear" (behind the catalytic converters) oxygen sensors are not functioning properly. In turn, they are signaling (incorrectly) for more fuel, which is causing the P0172/P0175 over-rich codes. This is clogging your converters, as well as...

Q: electric steering hard to turn

Hi there. From the description you have provided it sounds like it could be, the electric power steering motor has failed. It could also be, an electrical power or ground failure to the power steering motor. I recommend having your...

Q: Just got a "tune up" two days ago and my truck is shaking and putting when idle

Hi there. If the problems happened that soon after then it more than likely has to do with the tune up. If something was left loose or if the wrong spark plugs were used then this will occur. You should...