Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-1nuxlhcjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-1nuxlhcjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-102436-1nuxlhcjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-1nuxlhcjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-1nuxlhcjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-1nuxlhcjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-1nuxlhcjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-1nuxlhcjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-1nuxlhcjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-102436-1nuxlhcjs:173:8

Q: Engine shakes and plug wires when checked with timing light look something like Morse code

Engine shakes and when checking all wires with timing light some look like morse code others fine. being in a hurry and doing other projects may have put in crank sensor in backwards .. The gear. Compression is 180 after one warm up no driving. all cylinders equal starts fine, timing on harmonic balancer in and out about 1 inch above and below tdc, coil packs 1.0 on primary. And 13.85 on secondary. New wires and plugs. Rebuilt engine and new chains tested heads. New top to bottom. Don't know about that crank sensor gear dont remember. Any thoughts.

A: Hi there. I would still be suspicious of th...

Hi there. I would still be suspicious of the coil packs. If you have access to an oscilloscope, I would look for pulses off the crankshaft and camshaft sensors. If sensor pulses are even, change the coil packs. If the pulse are not even, replace the crankshaft and/or camshaft position sensors.

For help with this diagnosis that can come to where your truck is located, I would recommend having a rough car idle inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic. They will be able to diagnose the problem and the move forward with the appropriate repair.