Q: Engine shakes and plug wires when checked with timing light look something like Morse code

Engine shakes and when checking all wires with timing light some look like morse code others fine. being in a hurry and doing other projects may have put in crank sensor in backwards .. The gear. Compression is 180 after one warm up no driving. all cylinders equal starts fine, timing on harmonic balancer in and out about 1 inch above and below tdc, coil packs 1.0 on primary. And 13.85 on secondary. New wires and plugs. Rebuilt engine and new chains tested heads. New top to bottom. Don't know about that crank sensor gear dont remember. Any thoughts.

3. Engine shakes and plug wires when checked with timing light look something like Morse code