Q: Engine Malfunction, power reduced

Hello

for the past weeks my car has been giving me the following errors: Engine malfunction, Start-off assistance inactive, DSC malfunction, DBC malfunction and the break light on (yellow). I can still drive it but I don't want to risk it. I pulled the codes and I got: P141, P1632, P1633 and P110D. Maybe the throttle body went bad? thank you in advance

Hello, and thank you for writing in. You are thinking in the right direction. Start by inspecting the throttle body, air intake, and the throttle and intake sensors. Make sure the electrical connections are all clean, dry, and tight. You can even remove the throttle body and clean it to improve its function. If these maintenance procedures do not improve the engine performance, then you will want to look into testing and potentially replacing the throttle position sensor. Its less likely that the throttle itself has failed. However they can get dirty, and the air intake can become clogged which will give you these symptoms as well. For more diagnostic help contact our service department to schedule the appointment.