Q: Q: Check engine light

My engine light won't go out. I have had 3 new cats put in, a tune-up, new O2 sensors. Please help me no mechanic seems to know why it won't go out.

Shawnice

3. Q: Check engine light

Q: cam shaft location on 2007 honda odyssey

Hi there. It is probably a good idea to let a professional machine shop complete service or repairs to your Odyssey. A service and repair manual for the Honda Odyssey will provide you with a lot of valuable information, which...

Q: The gasket is deteriorated in the intake manifold gasket

If the gasket does have to be replaced it is replaced as a "whole". There is no partial intake manifold gasket. Please note that the code you are writing in about, Diagnostic Trouble Code P0171, can set for many reasons...

Q: Coolant reservoir is a block of ice, is it possible to thaw it out and flush the system without damaging anything?

If you have a frozen overflow coolant bottle then the same coolant mix is in the engine and may also be frozen in the engine and radiator. You will need to move the vehicle into a building that is above...