Q: Engine light on

I just got my car last Thursday and I believe Sunday or Monday my engine light came on.

The Check Engine Light is an indicator that something is wrong. You should have the system scanned to retrieve the stored trouble codes and have them diagnosed. It can be on from something simple like a loose fuel cap to major sensor failure. There is really no way to tell until it is tested.

If you decide to get this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to you and properly diagnose your Check Engine Light.