Q: Q: Check Engine Light is on

Engine light keeps coming on; and vehicle loses power when traveling up hills, and occasionally on flat land, and when it's idling.

3. Q: Check Engine Light is on

Q: How to fix evaporator case? 2000 GMC 2500

Hello - short is "no" - this is a hard one. This repair involve disassembly of the dash and associated components, removal and repair/replacement of the evaporator case, and re-assembly of the dash. There are step-by-step instructions on some of...

Q: Intake manifold runner control stuck

The IMRC (Intake manifold runner control) is a vacuum modulated solenoid that operates a butterfly valve in the intake manifold. The purpose is to optimize the air/fuel ratio for best fuel economy and drivability. Sometimes the code will refer to...

Q: steering has been stiff lately and there is a squeak coming from rack and pinion

I believe that the issue you are having is due to your rack and pinion. If you are hearing a squeaking sound from the rack and pinion, there is likely a restriction in your rack and pinion most likely due...