Q: Q: Check Engine Light is on

Engine light keeps coming on; and vehicle loses power when traveling up hills, and occasionally on flat land, and when it's idling.

3. Q: Check Engine Light is on

Q: Transmission takes awhile to go into overdrive

Hello, the concern you have, I advise not to drive. The issue needs to be addressed, the vehicle will become inoperable. The automatic transmission has 3 systems; electronic, hydraulic, and mechanical. What describe could be an internal mechanical failure...

Q: Q: Car keeps stalling.

A check engine light is warning that their is some fault in the pcm or other sub computers, the fact that its stalling and a cel (check engine light) is illuminated tells me there is definitely a problem with either...

Q: Gas mixed in engine oil

With the gas getting into the oil, this vehicle needs repair before it is driven further, engine damage be a result if one continues to drive. The answer to this question could differ depending on how the gas was added...