Q: Engine block leaking coolant and water on 96 Yukon

Recently change water pump and fan clutch...now i have a leak of coolant and water only coming from the bottom of the engine block where the water pump connects....

It sounds like the water pump gasket between the pump housing and the engine block may not be sealed properly. If this is the case, once the motor is started, the pressure from the pump circulating the coolant may cause the housing to leak from the location you are describing. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Engine block leaking coolant and water on 96 Yukon