Q: Engine and gear box.

Good day sir, please I want to know what is making my car not to be firing,I mean moving Smoot.the engine shakes while is on.2; please my second question is how will I know when my car start having gear box problems.i will be glade to get the answers. Thanks

A: There are many things that can make your ca...

There are many things that can make your car not fire correctly. If there are Check Engine Lights on this will give some indication as to the specific problem. For an issue like this I would recommend having a certified expert, like one from YourMechanic, come to your home to diagnose the shake and any trouble codes that may be present.