Q: Electrical problems in the dashboard

I am having electrical problems in the dashboard causing the dash lights and rear turn signals to not work. I also believe I have two holes in the radiator, an oil leak, and a power steering fluid leak. Finally, I can hear some kind of noise and feel a jolt when I shift gears.

With this many problems, I suggest having a qualified technician perform a full vehicle inspection and diagnostic to see what repairs need immediate attention and which issues can wait. With these symptoms, it would probably not be best to drive the vehicle any further until the major concerns are taken care of. A service by YourMechanic would be ideal because they can come to your location to make the repairs.

3. Electrical problems in the dashboard