Q: Electrical problem

I tried to install a cd player in my car and wires touched and now i dont have wipers door locks wiper windows rear defroster hazard lights or trunk release some of the fuses have no power even if i turn the switch on i checked the fuse and the slot the fuse go in with a test light and have no power but a fuse right beside have power what is the problem

You should check the main fuse box, in the engine compartment, for one or more large fuses that may be blown. These will power the smaller fuses in the passenger compartment. Once you find the blown fuse, recheck the inside fuses again to see if any of them blew out as well. If you need some assistance with getting this fixed, consider contacting YourMechanic. A certified technician can pinpoint the source of your electrical issue and help you fix it accordingly. Good luck.

3. Electrical problem