Q: Electrical problem, 2001 Audi TT Quattro

Cruise control, climate control, heated seats, all stopped working simultaneously. Also radio has to be turned off and on manually. This all happened at the same time.

A: Hey there. This is a known issue in this ge...

Hey there. This is a known issue in this generation of Audi. I would suggest taking it to the dealer to have them download any trouble codes that have likely been triggered. From there, they can help you move forward with any needed repairs. If you’d rather not take this in to the dealer, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician will be able to go to your home or office to inspect the electrical system and help resolve these problems.