Q: Electrical power problem. My CD command unit and display have no power.

My cd commond unit and display has no power

3. Electrical power problem. My CD command unit and display have no power.

Q: my headlights along with the radio keeps shutting of and on repeatedly along with a few dashboard lights

You will need to have the charging system checked to see if the system is working properly. You may have electrical connection issues or component problems with the body control module and will need a mechanic like one from YourMechanic...

Q: my 2012 kia sportage turns on just fine but occasionally the back up camera and radio panel will not turn on or turn off while dr

Hello, thank you for writing in. The intermittent nature of the issue can help us rule out some of the issues that would cause the UVO system to completely fail. You should start by checking the fuses, and make sure...

Q: ABS, ESP, EBR malfunction

You're getting into an area that is kind of a dark art when you're getting these kinds of codes. While I don't know any of the symptoms that the car is exhibiting, I can tell you that failure in one...