Q: Electrical power problem. My CD command unit and display have no power.

My cd commond unit and display has no power

3. Electrical power problem. My CD command unit and display have no power.

Q: Battery light goes on when I start car then turns off, if I rev engine light comes back until rpms go down. Abs goes comes on/off

Batteries can die due to faults in the charging system so ideally a suspected "faulty" battery should be load tested before a decision is made to condemn it. The only exception to this rule is if the battery is already...

Q: My MMI system keeps shutting off; will only stay on for 20 seconds. when it shuts off all the buttons become red.

Hi there. The Multi Media Interface (MMI) to your vehicle could have an issue with a button internal that is pushed making the system not function properly. Even though the buttons are not pushed, if a button is locked down...

Q: car in limp mode will not shift out of 2nd gear

Hi there: When a vehicle enters limp mode, it's due to a mechanical fault discovered inside the transmission or other driveline components. The only way to have this problem resolved is to have a professional mechanic complete a check engine...