Q: Electrical power problem. My CD command unit and display have no power.

My cd commond unit and display has no power

A: Hello. If your CD and command unit have no ...

Hello. If your CD and command unit have no power or display, then the first thing I would do is check the fuses. I would look in the vehicle's interior fuse box to see if any of the fuses may be blown and need to be replaced. The location of the fuse box, as well as the diagram of the fuses can be found in your owner's manual. If the fuses are all good, then it may be possible that there is a wiring issue with the command unit, or that it is defective and needs to be replaced. A qualified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to inspect the electrical system so that this can be properly corrected.