Q: Electrical power problem. My CD command unit and display have no power.

My cd commond unit and display has no power

3. Electrical power problem. My CD command unit and display have no power.

Q: Car won't start, latching noise

If when turning the key you hear a loud click or latching noise, that may be the starter gear kicking out to contact the engine flywheel in an attempt to start. Test the battery while trying to start the vehicle....

Q: The heater, radio and rear defroster stopped working. Check all fuses and they were fine. what else could it be?

If all of these issues began at the same time, it is possible that you have a bad ignition switch. Heat, Air Conditioning and I believe the radio are only powered with the key in the ON position. They will...

Q: Check engine light flashed 10 times then went off when car was started

Generally, the check engine light comes on when something fairly serious is going on with the vehicle. This can happen for many different reasons such as a faulty mass air flow sensor, a faulty O2 sensor, a bad catalytic converter,...