Q: Ecm module location

Where is the ecm module located. I know they said its in the hood fuse box but i dont see it on the fuse cover diagram . My car wont star and i believe it is the ecm module. Can u tell me exactly what it says on the box cover. The only thing i see is a fuse that says ecm/icm ign which is a 15 amp fuse. I kow there is a relay module . Can u help me. Can u give me a picture of the ecm module location

The ECM is a relatively large square box and will be concealed beneath the fuse box or will be mounted in the area of the air intake (to keep it cool). The ECM is almost guaranteed not to be the cause of your no start condition. ECM failures are so rare, fully HALF of all ECM warranty returns, once examined in the lab, turn out to be perfectly defect free. Prior to touching the ECM (which, by the way can ruin it, if you do not use an anti-static mat or take the right precautions relative to static discharge from your body), the vehicle should be diagnosed. If you go that route, you will find out exactly why the vehicle is not starting and then your efforts (and repair dollars) can be precisely focused. To obtain a no start diagnostic, please use YourMechanic’s service request page and the responding certified mechanic will get your car running. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. Ecm module location