Q: Dts died while in traffic

While driving downtown, my car stopped. A stranger helped me use jumper cables and it started, but then stopped again. Since it did start up before quitting again, do you think it's the battery or something else?

A: The battery and starter worked, but the cha...

The battery and starter worked, but the charging system is not keeping the battery charged. Have the charging system checked to see if that is the problem. These vehicles had some different electrical issues that can cause the problem you are having, but the alternator is the most common failure. I’d recommend having a certified technician check out your charging system in order to get your battery fixed.