Q: What does the no key warning mean?

What does the no key warning mean?

A: The no key warning will show up in your veh...

The no key warning will show up in your vehicle information display for a couple of different reasons. These are as follows:

1. If the Intelligent Key™ is not recognized when you push the start button.
  • This may happen if the key has lost its coding, or if the wrong key is being used.

• This may occur if the battery for the key is dead (replace the battery).

• This may also occur if you don’t have the Intelligent Key™ with you.

1. If the Intelligent Key™ is outside the driver door and the door is closed. You should also hear a chime if this happens.