Q: What does the no key warning mean?

asked by on December 14, 2015

What does the no key warning mean?

The no key warning will show up in your vehicle information display for a couple of different reasons. These are as follows:

1. If the Intelligent Key™ is not recognized when you push the start button.
  • This may happen if the key has lost its coding, or if the wrong key is being used.

• This may occur if the battery for the key is dead (replace the battery).

• This may also occur if you don’t have the Intelligent Key™ with you.

1. If the Intelligent Key™ is outside the driver door and the door is closed. You should also hear a chime if this happens.