Q: DTC P2177 on my code reader, I changed the airflow sensor, but no change. Where's the oxygen sensor?

the car misfires and engine jacks bt fuiiy rerving,s0metimes cuts at st0p signs

Hi there. As you already know, replacing a component without diagnoses, can be expensive and time consuming without resolution. The oxygen sensor is not likely, to be the cause of the engine misfires. The location of the upstream oxygen sensor is in the exhaust manifold or just past the end of the exhaust manifold. The P2177 (System too lean off idle-bank 1) code could be, the result of the engine misfires. Low fuel pressure caused by a faulty fuel pump, or faulty fuel pressure regulator may be the reason this code has set. There may be an intake manifold leak causing this code to set. I recommend having your vehicle’s P2177 trouble code and engine misfires be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.

3. DTC P2177 on my code reader, I changed the airflow sensor, but no change. Where's the oxygen sensor?