Q: DRL won't turn off

asked by on July 25, 2016

I don't know how to turn the daytime running lamp off. It would stay on even though the car isn't running and the engine is turned off. I tried disabling the DRL by removing the fuse box relay but it didn't help. How can I turn it off?

Hello there, a few different faults can cause the daytime running lights to stay on. The most likely would be the headlight switch, DRL relay, or a wiring issue. Have a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose your DRL issue and perform any repairs required.