Q: Driver's side window motor broken

The driver's side window motor is broken in my car. I heard a crunching noise and now the window is stuck about a third of the way up.

3. Driver's side window motor broken

Q: Car blows white smoke

Hi there. White smoke can come from the exhaust on this truck for a number of reasons. The most common cause is a failing fuel injector that is allowing excessive amounts of fuel to enter the engine. It can also...

Q: Window came off track

Hi. If the window came off of the track then the door panel would need to come off to see why that occurred. Most of the time the window comes off because the regulator is failing and the window bound...

Q: Which oil should I put in?

After checking the oil specifications for your engine you are correct about the 5w20 weight oil. Newer engines in a lot of vehicles now use and recommend the 5w20 or 0w20 oils. Your vehicles engine uses 5W20 only. The parts...