Q: Driver front caliper rubbing rotor

Got some grinding noise so investigated. Noticed bearings and seals were spinning on the axle. Replaced those, brakes, and rotor. Everything went together right and level. First left turn, got a scraping noise. Noticed now the rotor is rubbing the caliper body (engine side). Replaced caliper bolts and slides, reseated everything and first turn, same thing. Hub assembly looked fine but wondering if that could be it? Any help is highly appreciated, due to only vehicle.

The problem is you have not seated the bearing correctly onto the hub or the hub and axle got damaged when the bearings spun on them. If you cannot tighten the bearings down after putting the tire back on, you should not have any play in the tire when you push in and out on the tire at the top and bottom while it is still on the jack stand. If you cannot get the play out, then you either have damaged bearings and races, or the axle shaft is worn and needs replaced. If you need help finding the problem, a technician from YourMechanic can diagnose the grinding noise to determine exactly what needs repair.

3. Driver front caliper rubbing rotor