Q: Draining the coolant on my car

So I took my Audi back to the dealer myself because they put the wrong kind of coolant in my car. They would do nothing. So I purchased all the materials to do it myself. but the lower intercooler hose from the radiator isn't disconnecting. Help

A: Hi there. Flushing the radiator and coolant...

Hi there. Flushing the radiator and coolant system used to be a rather simple job. However, one issue you're going to have with your 2004 Audi is with priming the coolant system while you're filling it up. If it's not done correctly, it can lead to overheating and possibly major engine damage. In this case, if you are not comfortable with the procedure, it might be a good idea to defer to a local mechanic to complete the radiator flush for you.

Recommended services
Get a Quote