Q: Drain Rear Differential

I can't figure out how to drain the fluid out of the rear diff on my AWD Gran Caravan. There isn't a drain plug.

3. Drain Rear Differential

Q: There is a vibration in the front driver's side of the truck at 38-45 mph

Good diagnostic work! You've narrowed it to a specific speed range, not torque sensitive, and to a specific corner of the vehicle. I suspect an "out-of-round" tire that happens to be sensitive at 38-45 mph as you note. Beyond that,...

Q: After doing a head gasket on a 2002 3.9 Dakota, how long will it take after starting it will it take to start to run normally?

Unless your repair involved replacement or modification of engine controls, such as the IAC valve or throttle position sensor, the instant you start the truck after replacing just a, or both, head gaskets, the engine should operate normally. If the...

Q: Check Engine Light with P0174 code

As you know, this code relates to a lean fuel condition which can be caused by many different things, some of which you have already addressed. The oxygen sensors, which are part of your emissions system, read exhaust gases to...