Q: Drain Rear Differential

I can't figure out how to drain the fluid out of the rear diff on my AWD Gran Caravan. There isn't a drain plug.

3. Drain Rear Differential

Q: Code 420 on 98 Corolla.

If the converter is functioning, the voltage output from the downstream oxygen sensor should be somewhat steady at around half a volt. What you seeing in the car with the P0420 code is a high-low voltage signal from the downstream...

Q: My engine is about to kill itself.

If the vehicle transmission has entered limp mode and the engine is really misfiring, these faults have to be diagnosed separately. The engine misfiring should be dealt with first. Typically, the engine is scoped to look at secondary firing patterns...

Q: Q: Gear shifter stuck.

The system is controlled by the brake pedal and brake switch. The brake then operates the shift lock solenoid. If you cannot manually release it then the shifter mechanism may be binding. My recommendation is to have a qualified mechanic...