Q: Drain Rear Differential

I can't figure out how to drain the fluid out of the rear diff on my AWD Gran Caravan. There isn't a drain plug.

3. Drain Rear Differential

Q: Can a jeep run and drive without a water pump??

Driving or running the engine without the water pump working to circulate the coolant through the motor will cause the motor to overheat and may damage the engine costing thousands of dollars versus using a tow truck to take the...

Q: Why transmission fluid is leaking from a bolt from my pan

Hi There, It sounds like the transmission drain plug bolt may be loose, missing the gasket ring or potentially have stripped threads causing it to leak transmission fluid. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location...

Q: Exhaust leak coming from the rear manifold exhaust gasket and I was wondering how do you replace the rear manifold exhaust? 2006 Chrysler Town & Country

Hello - most likely, this is an exhaust leak between the exhaust manifold, and the cross-over pipe. Removing the cross-over pipe will be the required process to replace the leaking gasket if this is the source. i recommend a engine...