Q: Drain Rear Differential

I can't figure out how to drain the fluid out of the rear diff on my AWD Gran Caravan. There isn't a drain plug.

3. Drain Rear Differential

Q: Backup lights don't work. Replaced a bad backup switch. When put in reverse the fuse blows.

When the reverse light switch was replaced and the fuse burns instantly when the reverse lights come on, then there is a direct short with the reverse light circuit. Check all of the wiring from the reverse light switch to...

Q: Q: How do I recline the rear seats?

It is very easy to recline the rear seats, if your vehicle is equipped with this feature. To do so, follow these easy steps. Locate the recliner handle, which is on the side of the rear seats. Pull the...

Q: Q: Gas leak under car

Hello, Spotting a major gas leak under your car is not something to be taken lightly. Gasoline is a flammable, hazardous liquid and a leak in you car is a repair that needs to be addressed immediately. There are numerous...