Q: double-lock keychain horn very weak 2007 ford f150

When I hit the lock button twice on my keychain, the horn of my truck blows to confirm it is locked. But recently, the horn has been getting weaker and weaker. Do I need to replace a battery, fuse, new horn, etc?

Hi there. Usually when the vehicle horn is weaker than normal, it’s an indication of a problem with the horn relay. It might be a good idea to replace the FOB remote battery first as this is a fairly inexpensive repair to see if this resolves your problem. If it does not, it’s a good idea to have a mobile mechanic come to your location to inspect your horn relay and replace if needed.

3. double-lock keychain horn very weak 2007 ford f150