Q: Doors Need Oiled?

Hello, The driver's side door is hard to open. Though, it does open. The other doors don't open at all. Is this an oil issue or because the battery is dead?

I would suggest having the doors hinges and swing arm rod checked for binding. If you live near an area that has a lot of exposure to salt water then corrosion may be binding the doors. Have a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, check the doors and latches for lack of lubrication. From there they can lubricate the door as necessary or further diagnose the issue with your doors. Good luck.

3. Doors Need Oiled?