Q: Door handle not working

The passenger door handle does not work, and the door will not open.

A: A common issue on the Accords is that the d...

A common issue on the Accords is that the door latch wears out, and no longer opens with either handle. The door panel will have to be removed, and the door latch manually opened with a pick tool. This repair is rather difficult to perform, based on the constraints placed with the door being shut. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will have the tools and expertise to get the faulty door open without damaging the interior, so the latch can be replaced.