Q: My cars engine coolant is getting drained quickly...

asked by on December 11, 2016

hie i had filled coolant in my car in last month only till now its running quit ok but today when i went outside for a trip suddenly the heating temp signal turn to red and when i checked the coolant there was not even a singal drop of it so i buyed some coolant and filled it...and yeh i checked for any leakage but there are no such...so can u tell me whats wrong....and what should i do to fix this problem..i am asking you because here the service centre of suzuki will not fix it properly and they will tell me something which i dont know and then i have to pay for it...

If you are losing coolant and do not find any leaks on the engine or radiator or under car then the most likely cause is a leaking head gasket leaking coolant into the engine cylinders. You may need the head removed and gasket replaced.