3. Q: My car is not starting.

Q: 2008 Saturn Astra independently shuts off and loses all power

Hello, thanks for writing in about your 2008 Saturn Astra. The ignition switch is a likely cause, as a fault here will cut power to the vehicle as if you have turned off the ignition and pulled out the key....

Q: Air conditioning gasket in cabin leaking

The information provided for your Saturn is very limited. There can be a couple of things that would cause the AC to leak into the cabin of the vehicle. A more common thing I have come across is the condensation...

Q: Car will not start, not throwing engine codes, just clicks when turning key in ignition and wont turn over

This issue is most likely not due to a fuel pump if you are hearing a clicking sound when turning the key. It is possible that the battery may just be discharged. I would recommend taking your battery to a...