Q: Does this transmission have a transmission filter that can or needs to be change at certain miles?

Old question I've asked:

Does this transmission has any filter that can or need to be change at certain Miles ?

I would like to know if this Car Transmission has any filter that can be or need to replace ? Can I use Synthetic fluid for this Trans or SP4 is Synthetic?

I asked this but the answer doesn't fill me at all. The car is Kia soul 2012, 2.0 L, automatic with 40.000 miles. Your answer was that this car transmission has a Filter : Where is ? How Can I replace it ?

I went to Kia Dealer and they said has two but is internal and hard to Change, so it never get change it : What do you think ?

Is the SPiiii or SP4 the fluid Kia use for this Transmission Synthetic ? if its not what other Can I use ?

I drain/refill three times already the transmission, the fluid is brand new but I really want to know about any filter inside that I can replace it and prolong transmission life. Thank you very much.

Most vehicles have an internal transmission filter that can be changed by removing the transmission pan. Some diesel trucks will have an external filter that can be changed just like an oil filter. The transmission filter is usually recommended to be replaced either when the transmission fluid is replaced or around 100,000 miles depending on the manufacturer’s recommendation.

As for which fluid to use, I would recommend looking in you owners manual. Your owners manual will list all fluid specifications that are required for your vehicle including capacity and type. I would always recommend using what the manufacturer recommends for the vehicle.

If you’d like to have your transmission fluid and filter serviced, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home or office to do so.

3. Does this transmission have a transmission filter that can or needs to be change at certain miles?