Q: Does my 2009 volkswagen jetta Wolfsburg edition 2.0t have a digital speedometer ?

I have a 2009 volkswagen jetta Wolfsburg edition 2.0t. I was wondering if my vehicle has a digital speedometer. Like where it tells you on your multi function display with all the miles, temperature, time, etc. I wanted to know if my car had that option and if it does, how do I enable it

The best way to determine if your vehicle has a digital speedometer is to check in the owner’s manual. The owner’s manual will tell you how to operate all functions of the vehicle as long as they are equipped with it.

3. Does my 2009 volkswagen jetta Wolfsburg edition 2.0t have a digital speedometer ?