Q: Does a replaced water pump last a car's life time?

One year ago,I had the water pump replaced on my contour. I . recently had some expensive repairs done..i Got the car back. now water pump leaks?

3. Does a replaced water pump last a car's life time?

Q: Car doesn't start after sitting for 3 months.

As long as the only thing that has occurred is that the car has not been driven, everything should be ok. As long as all other accessories still work and it is cranking, the battery should still be ok. It...

Q: My car sputters and dies - 2000 Ford Contour

Hi there. From the description you have provided, it leads me to believe there is a charging system problem. Apparently, the battery is being run down while driving. A good battery will recover on its own when it sits overnight....

Q: Over overheating, car won't start

If the vehicle overheated on the highway there is a high possibility that major engine damage has occurred, which gives reason as to why the vehicle won't start now. If it did overheated, the chances of the head gasket being...