Q: Does 1997 Mazda have a reset button for the fuel injection system?

My battery needed a new cable. The person who put the new one in banged it with a rock to crimp it in. He banged it on the plate underneath the battery after he had the battery out of the car. Car finally turns over but not getting any gas (not out of gas). I was told the banging could shut off the fuel injection or I could just hit reset button. Looked in the entire Chilton & I can't find it. Where is it? Thanks.

A: Hi there, thanks for writing in. Unfortunat...

Hi there, thanks for writing in. Unfortunately a "reset button" for the fuel injection system is not something that exists. Has the fuel pump been checked? If you are not getting gas, the issue may lie in a bad fuel pump. If if needs replacing, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to replace your fuel pump for you.