Q: Does 1997 Mazda have a reset button for the fuel injection system?

My battery needed a new cable. The person who put the new one in banged it with a rock to crimp it in. He banged it on the plate underneath the battery after he had the battery out of the car. Car finally turns over but not getting any gas (not out of gas). I was told the banging could shut off the fuel injection or I could just hit reset button. Looked in the entire Chilton & I can't find it. Where is it? Thanks.

3. Does 1997 Mazda have a reset button for the fuel injection system?