Q: Dodge Grand Caravan 3.3 L engine I'm getting the codes p0123 p0118 p1478 p1193 and p0509 it is cranking but it will not start

asked by on March 12, 2018

Got the codes p0123 p0118 p1478 p1193 and p0509. I know very little about vehicles. My car will crank but it will not start I've replaced the coil all the spark plugs the coolant temperature sensor and I've been told that the next on the list is the camshaft sensor or the crankshaft sensor

All the codes are for too high of voltage from sensors and indicate a computer reference voltage of 5 volts are too high or there is a short in wiring. You will need to have the computer codes pinpoint tests done to isolate cause of high voltage. You may have a charging system overvoltage problem.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr