Q: Do I need tranmission fluid change and coolant system flush? If so, for how much?

I didn't get the transmission fluid changed and cooling system flushed at 60,000 miles. Kia is now suggesting a I need them both; $180 for transmission and $110 for coolant flush. Do I need both of these services and what should I expect to pay for them?

I likely need new brake pads and the dealer suggested breaks and rotors would run $350/$400.

That's $640 to $690. Necessary? Reasonable?

Hello, yes, with your mileage, and the age of the vehicle, these are all likely needed services. Sent to CS

• transmission fluid service
  • coolant system flush service
  • front brake pads replacement
  • front brake rotor replacement

3. Do I need tranmission fluid change and coolant system flush? If so, for how much?