Q: Do I need to buy an extended warranty?

My warranty expires in 6 months. Is it worth it to buy an extended warranty. I have had the car serviced annually.

A: This is often a subjective discussion, but ...

This is often a subjective discussion, but extended warranties are just insurance policies, and the insurance companies are there to make money. If your S6 has not had service issues, you maintain it properly (taking good care of the turbochargers especially - synthetic oil , cool-down time after a spirited drive, etc.), reasonable driving style (no track days!), an extended warranty is not necessary. Happy motoring!