Q: Do I need to buy an extended warranty?

My warranty expires in 6 months. Is it worth it to buy an extended warranty. I have had the car serviced annually.

3. Do I need to buy an extended warranty?

Q: Getting error code P0172

This code refers to a rich condition on bank 1. This means that the oxygen sensor detected too little oxygen in the exhaust pipe. A rich condition can be caused by many things like leaking injectors, a misfire in one...

Q: SUV lurches forward with acceleration

Hello. The first thing that I would do is to find out if the dealer has any technical service bulletins relating to your current problem. If there is a technical service bulletin related to your problem, you may be able...

Q: Q: Worries about maintaining a german car rather than Japanese

Hello. I would say care cost of a European built vehicle versus an Asian built vehicle is about 20 - 30%. The Asian manufactured parts can be cheaper because they are generally more mass-produced but the European Parts can be...