Q: Do I need alignment after replacing front shocks and struts

I just need to know if I need an alignment after replacing my front shocks and struts, and if I can wait to do it till I get new tires too

Some vehicles have fixed front camber which is typically the only alignment criteria (measure) that would be affected by strut replacement. However, your vehicle does have adjustable camber settings and so, yes, the vehicle would have to be aligned if the struts were replaced. Once new struts are installed, if the alignment is roughly within spec., you can wait until you get your new tires to perform the alignment. Again, though, that assumes that the alignment is not too far out of spec. Prior to having the alignment performed, be sure there is absolutely no looseness in front end components, otherwise an alignment is essentially useless. Have the shop set your vehicle to the preferred factory settings and not just simply set anywhere within the allowed range. Be sure cross camber is less than 0.5 degrees and check the thrust angle, too. Be sure they give you a print out of the actual settings that they adjusted your car to. YourMechanic offers strut replacement. If you desire that service, please refer to YourMechanic’s strut assembly replacement service request page. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. Do I need alignment after replacing front shocks and struts