Q: Disable horn with engine running

The horn honks when exiting the vehicle while the engine is still running. Can it be disabled?

3. Disable horn with engine running

Q: Loud clicking sound coming from where the serpentine belt is when car is running

Hi there. In most cases, this type of clicking sound is caused by a belt that is slightly frayed and hitting a shield or other mechanical component. It's also common for a worn out pulley or idler tension pulley to...

Q: Horn not working

If the fuse is good, the only other things it could be is the button (in the steering wheel) or the horn itself. I saw an issue like this before on the same vehicle you have, the wire to the...

Q: Can a collision in the front of my car cause a mass air flow sensor to malfunction? I need to make a claim for the insurance.

Unless the sensor has been physically damaged by the accident you were in, it would be impossible to know if it was damaged by the accident or not. The MAF sensor is a common sensor to fail on these vehicles...