Q: Disable horn with engine running

The horn honks when exiting the vehicle while the engine is still running. Can it be disabled?

3. Disable horn with engine running

Q: Check light keeps blinking Isuzu Trooper V6-3.5L

The Check Engine Light under the TOD is the indicator that there is a problem in the 4WD and transmission system. Your 4WD or transmission system has diagnostic capabilities to test and get codes out. You may need to have...

Q: Hello my horn doesn't work but I brought a horn button. Could it pass inspection?

Hi there. As long as the window is able to go up and down regardless of speed and as long as the vehicle has a horn that can operate, then the vehicle is inspection ready for the horn and the...

Q: Where is the blower motor for a 2014 ford fpcus. Its making a really bad humming sound when i turn on the heay or a/c in the car.

The blower motor is normally located under or behind the glove box. There may be some trim coverings that need to be removed in order to gain access to the blower motor. Once this has been done the blower motor...