Q: Disable horn with engine running

The horn honks when exiting the vehicle while the engine is still running. Can it be disabled?

3. Disable horn with engine running

Q: Q: Check Oil Light coming on.

Hello. You are correct that the light can come on for these reasons. If the oil light comes on and there is no engine noise then it is more than likely the oil pressure sensor that needs to be replaced....

Q: Horn and cruise control not working.

Unfortunately, I don't have the wiring diagram for this vehicle handy. However, my guess is that the clockspring somehow got damaged. If your SRS (airbag) warning light is also on, this is even more of an indication the clockspring requires...

Q: I have checked the oil level and the oil level on the dipstick is far over 'maximum'. Should I carry out a full service?

You should find out the reason the oil is overfull. If the oil is contaminated with water then you may have a head gasket blown. If the oil is contaminated with fuel then you may have a fuel injection system...