Q: Direct air intake on Honda Accord 07 V6N

What do you think about direct air intake on a Honda Accord 07 V6N, 100,000 miles?

A: Don’t do it. Guys think they are doing some...

Don’t do it. Guys think they are doing something good but actually, they are doing something bad. They can do that on race cars, because when they put them on race cars, they reprogram the computer to set up a different air flow. Your computer would be confused if you put that on and a lot of times, the Check Engine Light would come on and the car would start running poorly. Don’t do it. It’s not worth doing unless you know a pro who’s good at dyno tuning or if you want to spend a bunch of money reprograming the computer. Most people don’t want to do that.