Q: Differential oil and spark plugs needed at maintenance?

i went to the dealer to service my can and for my 28000 mile service they said among other main things they will change my spark plugs and Differential oil which is not included in the drivers manual schedule.

so should i do it or not?

thanks a lot

Do not do the service unless they can tell you why this is needed since the owners manual does not recommend it yet. If there is a recall, then it should not cost you to get it done. Verify with the dealer that this needs to be done, show them the manual, and ask them to justify whether the repair should be done.