Q: Differential acting up.

I hear a noise with the differential while turning. The transmission also makes noise and chatters while idling and driving. It might need a clutch adjustment.

Typically when you get a noise in the rear end only when turning it is due to noise from the differential side gears. I would recommend having the fluid drained from the rear differential and inspected for any metal or debris. If there is none then the new fluid may take care of it. I would also have the transmission fluid changed, as ld broken down fluid can cause noise in the transmission. Unfortunately this clutch is not adjustable as it adjusts on its own. You should have these fluid examinations done by a certified transmission shop that has the right technicians to diagnose this.