Q: Diesel pedal sensor

hi there, just a quick question, how does a diesel pedal sensor work / operate? thanks
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Diesel pedal sensor

Q: Noise and pulling to right still exist after repairs

Hello. It is possible that there is a problem with the tires on your vehicle. If a tire is not perfectly round it can cause the pulling that you are experiencing as well as the noise you hear while driving....

Q: Check Engine Light. Trouble code P0141 appears but all sensors are new. Engine still stalls.

Hello. Depending on why the Check Engine Light is still coming on would determine if it is safe to drive it. If you are getting codes related to the oxygen sensors and the catalytic converter then you may have the...

Q: When I have my foot on the gas the truck shakes.

Hi there. Check the air filter and make sure that its not plugged up. A plugged air filter will cause the engine to not breathe correctly and make the engine shake on acceleration. Also check the mass air flow sensor...