Q: Diesel pedal sensor

hi there, just a quick question, how does a diesel pedal sensor work / operate? thanks
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Diesel pedal sensor

Q: Hood Open alert

Hello! We will be happy to assist. I sounds like you are having issues with your hood latch sensor. The hood latch sensor is integrated into the alarm system because back when alarms were first being used there were only...

Q: 1990 Porsche 944, starts well, shuts off after a few minutes

After checking for the proper fuel pressure, have an experienced technician inspect the ignition systems, crankshaft position sensor and distributor pickup coils. A malfunction here will cause a stall, as these devices help the computer determine when to send spark...

Q: When I'm driving the car pauses and when I hit the gas it comes back to life, is it the accelerator sensor?

Hi there. The APP (accelerator pedal position sensor) could cause the vehicle to pause or hesitate. A faulty TPS (throttle position sensor), a faulty MAF (mass airflow) sensor, incorrectly calculating the incoming air to the engine are also possibilities. Typically,...